So, you are just tired of your busy schedule and want to go trekking in the Himalayas. But you are confused regarding the personal equipment required to trek in Nepal. You, my friend have come to the right place.
Here, below I have enlisted the all the necessary equipment. Just pack your bags and get ready for the adventure.
[su_list icon=”icon: meh-o”]
- A pair of light hiking boots.
- A pair of sandals.
- Some pairs of woolen socks.
- One light wool / fleece sweater.
- One down sweater / jacket.
- One light wind Gore-Tex jacket and one light wind Gore-Tex pant.
- A pair of Gore-Tex glove shells with liner or ski gloves.
- One sunscreen lotion (SPF 50+)
- Sun glasses
- Trekking Stick
- Rain Poncho
- Water bottle and water purifier.
- Two T – shirts and one long sleeve T – shirts
- Flashlight (extra batteries)
- Sun hat.
- Swiss Knife
- Insect Repellent Cream
- One trekking baggy pants
- First aid kit
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, toilet rolls, bath towel etc) and more necessary personal clothes,
Click below to explore the various possibilities.. Give as a chance to plan your trip and make it indelible… 🙂